Pengaruh Influencer Terhadap Minat Beli Kuliner di Mojokerto

(Studi Kasus Masyarakat Kabupaten Mojokerto)


  • Tasya Septi Putriansyah Putriansyah Universitas Islam Majapahit
  • Rahayu
  • Kasnowo Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Majapahit


social media, influence, interest in buying


In this increasingly developed age social media makes it easier to communicate Information. This would be used to influence the peoples to give culinary review information on mojokerto to the masses, to encourage umkm especially in the culinary field. The study aims to identify subtle leverage promoted with trust, expertise, attractiveness, homophobic behavior, and appreciation of the culinary interests at mojokerto. The study is a quantitative study with a questionnaire as its instrument. This research population is mojokerto county. The sample consisted of 100 respondents with nonsampling sampling taken techniques and the number of samples obtained the formula from the ridwan. Data analysis using a double linear regression analysis. The coefficient results of the determinations (r2) are 37.2 %, which mean independent variables of trust, craftsmanship, attractiveness, homophobia, and expectations in influencing cost-interest variables of 37.2 % while the rest is 62.8%. Testing on this study is a test of validity, of reability, of classic assumptions, and of hypothetical testing. Research shows that authoritatively trust (0.031), expertise (0.005), recognition (0.024) has significant influence on interest in buying and attraction (0.810) and the attitude of homophily (0.857) does not significantly affect the interest of buying.




How to Cite

Putriansyah, T. S. P., Rahayu, & Kasnowo. (2022). Pengaruh Influencer Terhadap Minat Beli Kuliner di Mojokerto: (Studi Kasus Masyarakat Kabupaten Mojokerto) . Prosiding SNABM 1th 2022, 1(1), 133–145. Retrieved from